- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Requirement of an extra mattress will be treated as a third occupancy.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- A discounted booking cannot be modified. In case of early check-out for such a booking, no amount will be refunded.
- Certain destinations may have different policies for specific times during the year.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY
- The cancellation charges according to the number of days before check-in date are as follows:
|Number of days before check-in ||Cancellation fee per booking
|> 7 days ||100% of price refunded|
|2-7 days ||50% of price refunded|
|< 2 days or no show ||No Refund|
For bookings of more than 3 nights, guests have to settle all outstanding payments on a weekly basis. Hotel will be unable to provide further accommodation prior to settlement of the outstanding amount.
EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Early Check-in (subject to availability) -
Our standard check-in time is 12 noon. Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
||Early Check-in Charges
|Before 6 AM
||100% charges for one day payable as per room rates of the previous day
|Between 6 AM and 10 AM
||20% charges payable as per room rates of the previous day or INR 500, whichever is higher.
|Between 10 AM and 12 Noon
The above does not include charges for breakfast.
Late Check-out (subject to availability) -
Our standard check-out time is 11 AM. Late check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
||Late Check-out Charges
|Between 11 AM and 1 PM
|Between 1 PM and 5 PM
||50% charges payable as per room rates of the next day or INR 500, whichever is higher.
|After 5 PM
||100% charges payable as per room rates of the next day